Thursday, March 05, 2009

Oh look! a Camel...

Hello readers and welcome to another blog. It's a full 2 days late, what with one-thing or another so I have made a pact to try and get it ontime next week. In fact I may start updating on a Monday like I used to. Anyway, I have to tidy the house in a bit so this will be brief.

Monday. Half term was officially over and I was back at work. It passed quickly though, and I was home before I knew it. The evening was spent over at Adam and Carls as usual.

Tuesday... Was an almost carbon copy of Monday to be honest...

Wednesday. I spent the evening at fathers and popped in to The Swan to see Donna.

Thursday. Swan! I was joined, along with the usual crowd, by Dave who I work with. He used to work in the Swan many a year ago and he made a fresh addiction to our "Thursday Rabble"

Friday. I went back over to adam and Carls on the evening and we were wandering what we could do over the weekend. The decision was made to go to West Midlands Safari Park the following day...
... So we did!
People arrived at mine at 9:30-ish am on Saturday morning. We jumped in my car and set off. We went round the drive-around first (after a brief stop for a burger and some 200'c hot chocolate) before going round the rest of the park. Naturally I have photos...



Some deer



Whats black and white and eats like a horse?



woah!

A white thing...

I know what I'm calling my next blog...

Anyhoo... We made it round the park and came home at 4:30pm where it was decided that we were having too much fun to simply end. That meant only one thing..

... Curry! Yes, we headed on in to Solihull for a meal at "The Deli" before going on to O'neils for some live music! I spent the night in the spare bed so I could have a drink...

... Or 9.

Sunday. I got home for 12:00 midday and was glad of Sunday lunch! I went to work at the Legion, but didn't go down to my nans... no! I went over to Solihull with Kate who I havent seen for a while. We ended up in The Masons. Everything was going well until the fight started. Someone had punched a bouncer and it kicked off. Judging by her reactions I dont think Kate had ever witnessed a proper punch-up before... I took her home for about 10:45pm and came home myself. That reminds me, I have to phone her in a bit.

Right. I will leave it there readers as the Livingroom is a tip and mum is expecting visitors...

TTFN!

No comments: