Sunday, July 15, 2007

Home alone...

Hello readers and welcome once again. I will have to ask you to forgive me, since this post will be a little rushed…

The past week has been quite normal, with Monday and Tuesday being spent out and about in Solihull with the usual gang. On Wednesday at fathers, I sat and watched “Collateral Damage” I’ve never seen it before and although it’s not blockbuster material, it’s a good old fashioned action film. It’s a “Arnie Swartz’ runs round and defeats terrorists with big explosions and weak one-liners… Oh yes and there is a final showdown, and a bomb.” Kind of film.

Thursday night in the Packhorse was good fun, because Jess and her little daughter, Brooke, came out for a drink. We ended up sitting outside as well…

… Which was nice!

On Friday I got up to go to work and said “Ta-taaa” to mother for a week. She was off to Glasgow and then on to Majorca with someone from the internet (the guy came to the Birmingham meet-up at Becketts earlier this year.) She will be gone for a week so I’m home alone! In the evening I went over to Carl and Marcus’ house… Yes, you read that right, readers. Marcus is now an official resident of the back bedroom in Carls house that I was talking about in my previous post.

Saturday was interesting. In the morning I went out to Argos to get some weights. My old ones are crap now so I wanted something a little heavier, and with a better hand bar. I got some meaty 15Kg ones that were half price… Well, I love a bargain!


Grrr...

In the afternoon I went to a barbeque for all the staff who helped out with the school play. I got there for about 5:00pm and left at about 1:30am this morning! Everyone had a good time, and I am now in possession of some the worlds funniest video footage of certain members of staff dancing after copious amounts of vodka. In fact, in case any of the kiddies read my blog, I’m not going to post it. I did however get a rather nice photo of a sunset!

Aaah... lovely.


After I came home for about 1:50am I went to bed, only to wake up early at about 8:00am… Why is it that when I’m late to bed, I always wake up early?

Well now that I’m up I had better start doing some weights… I want to tone up for Turkey!

TTFN readers.

No comments: