Sunday, July 08, 2007

I went a rhem... (a what?) A rhem, I went a rhem. (Oh you mean a "room") Zat iz what I said, a rhem...

Hello readers and welcome to that special time of the week where you sit down to read all about my adventures, after I have sat down and thought “What the hell have I been doing this past week?” I might start typing up little notes in Word each day and amalgamate (ooh, big word!) them in to a single blog by copying and pasting it in to blogger at the end of the week to avoid all this nonsense.

Anyway, lets begin with Wednesday (since Monday and Tuesday appeared in my last blog) After a disastrous day at work (where I managed to smash Sally’s favourite Piglet mug by tripping over some stepladders which fell over and knocked it off the stock room shelf) I came home and spent quite a few hours just messing about on the computer until it was time to go down to Fathers. After watching the Diana concert I came home and spent another few hours messing about on the computer (I love http://www.digg.com/) before going to bed.

On Thursday work was very normal. I came home, got myself some tea and waited until the magical time of 8:00pm which is when I go to the pub with Lank. There weren’t many people there though, probably due to the smoking ban keeping everyone at bay. Still, it was a good night like it usually is and we left at about 12:00 midnight.

Friday at work, 3:00pm couldn’t come soon enough. Everyone in run-down towards the end of the week and waiting to go home on Friday was agony. In the evening Marcus phoned me to ask me if I wanted to meet up with him, Adam, and Carl for a drink in the Plough. When I got there Adam had already had an invite to go and watch a band in Leicester with Gemma and Woody. On the off chance that Jo hadn’t gone, Marcus gave her a ring to discover that she had gone with them, but the band in Leicester was on too early so everyone was in the Jug of Ale in Moseley. They told us to get down there pronto so we did… And I’m glad we did because we had a really good night. After we were booted off the premises about 10 minutes after the bar closed by a group, nay, a hoard of bar staff who really do not know how to talk to people properly, we headed to Shirley to have a pint in the Red Lion. Marcus was already pissed and got slightly worse as the night went on! We ended up staying at the Lion until 3:00am (I love the good old Lion Lock-in!) but were beaten by tiredness so we left.

I awoke bright and early Saturday morning. The original plan was to go to Memorabilia at the N.E.C but everyone had dismissed it the night before. Carl rang to see what I was doing and wondered if I might go over to sort out some “Business” that needed seeing to along with Marcus and Adam…

**Story time**

A few months ago, Carls house mates, Kate and Claire decided to move out so Carl has been living on his own. This means there are 2 spare bedrooms in the house that Mike, Carls dad, will be renting out. Adam had already said that he was interested in renting a room and moving in. Then I said I wouldn’t mind moving in, I mean it wouldn’t be cheap, and I’d seriously have to watch my spending but I think I could do it. Then Marcus said that He wouldn’t mind moving in…

… Problem. 2 Rooms, 3 people interested. We decided to go for a walk along the canal, have a pint at the boat inn, and take the day slowly. Afterwards we came back to discuss the matter… After a brief stint on Guitar hero 2…

Marcus was interested in the back room with the double bed because that meant that Jenny could stop a couple of nights per week. Which left me and Adam to have a gentlemanly chat about the front bedroom… I mean, he could probably better afford it, and it is still close to his work. I, on the other hand would have to move to Solihull, and really put myself on a budget…

… We didn’t reach a final outcome.

** Le Fin**

So anyways that was the evening. At about 12:30am we left to go home. Adam dropped Marcus back and I shot off as I was feeling knackered with all the walking we did. When I got back home I was casually browsing the interweb and came across something that will, in the next month or so, take the world by storm… Something that I know people are going to loot at and say “Oh. My. God. YES!” I won’t try to describe the awsomeness of it. I will simply give you the poster to look at…

Thats right people. A live action/CGI Alvin and the Chipmunks film coming out THIS CHRISTMAS! IS THAT FREAKIN' AWSOME OR WHAT!?

All together now:

Watch. out

cause here we come

It's been a while but, we're back with style, So

Get set, to have some fun

We'll bring you action. and satisfaction

We're the chipmunks

C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K

We're the chipmunks

Guaranteed to, brighten your day

When you, feel like a laugh

Give us a call we'll give you a roll

And if you, feel like a song

Tune in to us and, sing right along.

We're the chipmunks.

Coming on stronger than ever before.

We're the chipmunks.

Alvin, Simon, Theodore

Doo-doo. Doo-doo-doo-doo. Doo-doo. Doo-doo-doo-doo!

TTFN readers!

No comments: