Friday, June 30, 2006

Rogues Gallery

Well readers, as I promised, here are some of the photo's from my London visit last Saturday. I hope you enjoy...


Here we have Ayrton Senna. The F1 suit was really one of Sennas' own!


It's Shrek! Oh, no hang on... It's just Wayne!


Madam Tussauds has very upper-class doormen. I'm paying Robin Williams to get in! (and Steven Speilberg is watching me!)




I think this is the best photo I took. It's Mr Freddie Mercury.


... And Gary Linekar

This is Albert Einstein. He was cleverer than me... In fact, this Model of him is probably cleverer than me!


The Beatles. Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm a fan and so is my mum!


Here we see that famous unstoppable killing machine standing next to the Terminator.

I said in my last post the Jenny had never seen Nelsons Column before and still hadn't because it was decked in scaffolding.... Here's the picture to prove it!

On the way back to the station we came accross St. Pauls. Its entire front was a canvas hiding the building work that was being done to it... Honestly, London must be the only building site with it's own airport!

There are more photos to come readers. Adam and Jenny have a selection which I will put up as soon as possible.

Oh, just before I go, Selena is hard at work practicing new techniques to acheive a new power level... Check back soon for more info!

TTFN Readers

No comments: