Monday, July 03, 2006

July? No, I always tell the truth!

Hello readers and welcome to the 7th month of the year...

I thought I had better keep you informed of all the lovely things that are happening...

Last Week, Michelle, who I work with, mentioned that it was her daughters 3rd Birthday sometime near August and that she is mad on Whinnie the Pooh, especially Eeyore. She wanted a picture of him for Harriet (her daughter), so I said I would gladly do one. It is only in the rough stages at the moment because the heat is keeping the oils from drying properly. I have already put some fine shading on the edges. I didn't want it to be totally flat colour, but to shade it all as a real object would
take away some of the cartoon-like quality. All-in-all I think it will look good when it's finished and I hope little Harriet will like it.

Changing the subject entirely, I am pleased to announce that Selena has been training hard and when I came home from work the other day she was in the garden practicing!















It does look like a rather good spirit-bomb, doesn't it? She tells me that she has nearly made yet another breakthrough in training but isn't going to tell me until she perfects it... Who knows what it could be? Keep checking back for more information!

Well thats about it for now readers.

TTFN.

1 comment:

Sel said...

yes indeed brother, my powers are growing, and i am slowly getting stronger......you'll have to wait to see what i can do next!!!