Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She's leavin' on a jet plane...


Hello readers and welcome to a very special blog. This Saturday my rather good friend and all-round fun-to-be-with drinking buddy, Donna, will be flying out to America for 4 months to work as part of the Camp America scheme. Now 4 months is a fairly long time and so I thought I would take this opportunity to use my blog site to spread some joy (well, once in a while wont hurt) by wishing her the very best. While she isn't quite sure about what type of camp she will be working in, I am sure that she will be an asset to the team she is assigned to.

Now Donna, if you definitely have internet access whilst out there, then you can leave a message any time you like using my shout box, and I will keep a healthy log of events for you here in the UK so that you can keep up to date on our little group.

I think I can safely say on behalf of everyone that the next 4 months worth of Thursday evenings, or indeed any time without you, just wont be half as good.

(Just don't break any computers while your out there... I won't be on call-out!)

Oh and always, always remember that if you ever feel down, or homesick, you can look for this post using the archive list and scroll down to the bottom to cheer yourself up...

All the best, my little cherry-muffin and Bye Bye -x-











Balloon!


No comments: