Thursday, February 09, 2006

A blast from the past

Update time readers. Well it turns out that I was right... February IS about random occurances! Last Saturday I was shopping in Tesco's in Shirley, and who should I see in there? Jackie from college! I haven't seen her since we all graduated nearly 2 years ago. Then on Sunday, I received a text of Kate from college saying that she'd passed her driving test. So well done to her.

Changing the subject, Gemma from the Legion was 18 on Tuesday, so congratulations to her as well... Right, thats the news out of the way so I will blog on...

I finaly managed to speak to the people in charge of my numeracy course. There is no problem except for the fact that I need to go and enrol... Guess what time they enrol to during the week.....

... Thats right, 9am until 3pm... How the hell do they expect people who work full time to go and enrol? It's not like I can book time off from Woodrush either. I am going to have to phone them again and see if there is any way of enroling by post. It is so annoying! Ah well at least I am going to the Swan later....

That's all for now readers. TTFN

No comments: