Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I like chinese, they only come up to your knees, but they're cute and they're cuddly and they're ready to please...

Howdy readers.

Yesterday it was Mr Turbitts birthday. I bought him a goodmans alarm/radio from Comet (I love a bargain!) We celebrated by going to Wok's Hall in Solihull. Adam, Me, John, Marcus, Gemma and Woody all arrived at about 8-ish and we got stuck in to the starters (yes, that is plural.) After Mr Turbitt went up for his main courses (again, plural) I organised a special "treat" for him at the end of the meal. 3 courses later and Adam was going on about how he wanted dessert... He got one. A childrens sundae with a single birthday candle in it was bought to the table and happy birthday played over the audio system (as I had requested) they then took his photo with an instant camera and I am sure it will make it's internet debut on Mr Turbitts website, when he gets round to updating it.

Thats all from me readers. TTFN

No comments: