Sunday, January 08, 2006

I blog because I can....

Well readers I thought I had better update. It's been over a week since I added anything to this little journal of mine and I didn't want to appear to be abandoning it. I went back to work on Thursday so 2006 is now officially here. The holiday season is over and normal service has been resumed (Roll on half term!)

In other news, we have had a new girl start at the legion. She was in my sisters year at Woodrush. I don't know her surname but I will ask her when I am in their later today (in about 40 minutes, actually)

I have just had Sunday lunch (Pork chops... Luvvly Jubbly!) and will go and find something for dessert...

TTFN


Question: When do you think people will stop saying "Two thousand and...." and start saying "Twenty..." when saying the date?

No comments: