Friday, December 02, 2005

See? I told you November rain doesn't last forever!

Blimey, Now December has crept up on me like a... like a... like a big creepy thing that enjoys creeping! I am going to start my Christmas shopping early this year and not leave it to the last minute. I will start tomorrow (famous last words) and get some done before the rush in on.

On a happier note, I am going to watch Little Britain Live in Birmingham next friday!!! It should be absolutely fantastic and I can't wait... On a sadder note I am in work in about half an hour so I will have to sign off in a moment...



... But before I do, I have some genuine news that you may, or may not actually care about but what the hell I will tell you anyway....

... Here goes...

I read my Horoscopes yesterday (mine are usually more like Horror-scopes since they usually tell me that I'm a waste of oxygen) but it said that I will be much luckier in love than usual (something to do with the moon in venus... Poor woman) Now I didn't think much of it and went to the Swan yesterday as usual. Whilst there a couple of Jasons bar maid friends came up for the first time in ages. I used to see them quite a bit when we were all aligned to the Packhorse but hadn't seen them since we defected back to the Swan so it was good to see them again. At the end of the evening I got a hug and said goodbye to them. Lo-and-behold Jason phones me this evening and a certain someone wants my phone number...... Interesting. Naming no names but I will see how it goes...

... Well thats all for now folks (Mr Notman, I hope this update quenches your thirst for knowlege about life here in Birmingham. I also hope you are having a good time at Uni' and will probably see you over the Christmas holidays if you are back at all)

Thats it for now readers. TTFN

No comments: