Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The highlight of my blogging agenda...

Sorry readers. I haven't updated in over a week but I do have a couple of excu- 'er... -reasons for not doing so. Firstly, not much has happened. Since Last weekend I have gone to work as usual, come home as usual, eaten dinner as usual -yadda yadda yadda... Until today. I had to get up at 6:15am... Why? So that I could follow my sister to Birmingham city centre to drop her car off at Atlas Garage and bring her back home before going to work at Woodrush for 8:30am... PHEW!

I am going over to Fathers later. I might see if any of the girls will be in the Swan and go for the last hour...

... In other news, I was asked by a member of staff at school if I would like to take up salsa dancing! I think I will give it a go...


... maybe.


Ah well, enough of this banter.

TTFN readers

No comments: