Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing lasts forever... Even cold November rain

Why is it November all of a sudden? It seems like only a few days ago I was typing "Well October is apon us... etc." Strange. Although since it is November I am required by law to have a fireworks party. So I will have one... Actually, I already have a few rockets that I spotted today in a hardware shop. I have never been one for boxes of cheap tat that you get from Tescos. I have some proper Anti-aircraft stuff... You know, the type of fireworks that set off car alarms and alert the anti-terrorism squads. I need some cheaper rockets just to "pad-out" the display but other than that, its Nagasaki mark II....

Changing the subject entirely, next Saturday is the fancy-dress party in Birmingham. I am looking forward to it. I haven't had a proper night out in ages...

Other than that, I have nothing else to report... Sorry readers.

TTFN

No comments: