Monday, December 19, 2005

It's the season to be jolly....

Hi readers. Well it has been a good week. School is good, Legion is good, I am good... Everything is... um... good!

Today I handed out a few Christmas cards at school and received a bundle myself... T'was very nice.

Hopefully I will be going to see King Kong at the cinema later (not to be confused with "King Dong" which is a completely different kind of movie!) Carl is back from Uni' and will most probably be joining us. I have got everyone a little gift which I will give them later.

Before I sign off I would like to wish everyone who reads my blog a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Also, Sandy, if you get chance to read this, I haven't forgoten you, but I very rarely use MSN nowadays, but rest assured, I still think of you.

TTFN Readers.

No comments: