Thursday, September 22, 2005

Shock therapy is the answer!

Ah readers, I appologise for my slight break in my blogging but I have been busy playing a free online game called Runescape. It is a badly animated point and click game. Annoying, yet strangely addictive. However, enough of that, let us move on to the main blog:

On Tuesday it was the open day at Woodrush. I was up in the art studio co-ordinating the "have-a-go" table. It was the only real activity that the kids could try out. It was good doing little worshop sessions throughout the evening with potential pupils. I really felt like an ambassedor for the school. Part way through the evening I heard the unmistakeable chatter of Jason, Lank, and Daniel. They had come along to have a wonder round to meet some of the teachers that taught us all. Lovely... Except that they turned up looking like a bunch of escaped convicts!

The day after was interesting with all the staff remarking on what weird friends I have...
In Religious Studies Ms Shahid let the kiddies watch "The Nutty Professor" as a thankyou for their help the previous week in setting up the display in the classroom. I had forgoten how much swearing their is in it!

Anyway, today I electrocuted 2 pupils...

... Yes readers, you read that right. In science everyone was doing an experiment involving electrodes and conductive liquids. 2 pupils were messing around with them so I cranked the power packs from 2 volts up to 10 volts and just waited... Sure enough, they ended up touching electrodes without knowing I had given them a bit more kick.... Rather funny to watch and then even funnier when the teacher accidentally did it to another kiddie... Ha ha. Fantastic!

Well I went up the Swan tonight as per usual. We were all sat outside for a while but decided to move indoors when everyone started to feel the cold. We were then joined by a couple of morons who wanted to have a karaoke session so they started singing really loud, in a weird american accent. Trust me, the word "Wankers" doesn't even come close to describing them. Unfortunately Julia found them hilarious and was encouraging them by laughing along to their antics... Lovely... Not. I was glad to leave the place.

In lanks car on the way home I figured out how to take better quality videos on my phone, which was a bonus. I took a few "interesting" vids and have them stored on my PC. Ha ha!

Right, well I am off to bed now, readers. TTFN

1 comment:

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.