Monday, September 26, 2005

I love weddings.

Hello readers. Well I thought I would create this post as a permanant memory of Carrie and Marks big day. I took a few photos using my phone so I have put them on here.
Carrie in her wedding dress. It seems like only yesterday that we were running round Meadow Green playground playing tag and hide and seek...

Carrie and Mark with Marks parents.

I wish them the very best for the future. Actually the day was brilliant, me and John left Wythall at 10:00am and got to Weston for about 12:00 mid-day. The service was at 1:00pm and we had the meal afterwards. We were sat on a table with 3 couples (who I reckon thought that me and john were an "item" which I had to correct.) Alex and Kate were sat to my immediate left and they were probably the best couple in the hotel... We were in hysterics at some of the stories. Kate was half-drunk, and Alex sort of sounds like Eddie Izzard when he speaks... Fantastic!

After the meal we had some time to relax before bidding everyone farewell and heading back to Wythall. On the way I stopped at a service station because my eyes were sagging. I ordered my first ever Double Espresso... Boy do those things perk you up! It was like drinking bitumen... Only the after taste resembles coffee, it really is quite strange. But it worked, and we were back on my way. I was home for 8:00pm and was in work for 8:30... Doh! It was a good night actually, with a good band on. Quite a frantic day really.

Now on to much more serious matters. Mr Turbitt has set me a challenge, and it is one that I think I can safely take up. Earlier on this evening, Monday 27th September 2005, Mr Turbitt said the following:

"I bet you wont be able to find another living person with the name, Adam Turbitt"

Right then... I, Mr Gareth Evans, being of sound body and mind hereforth declare that I will not reast until I have made contact with, and spoken to, another Adam Turbitt. There we are... On with the show. I will use the internet, phone book, and any other weapon of choice to track down an alternative Mr Adam Turbitt.

Thats all from me now... I'm off to bed. TTFN readers.


No comments: