Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Reading Gallery 3

Here we are again folks. This is the final few photos from Reading...

All American Rejects seen here along with some guy with curly ginger hair not paying attention stood right in front of me...
___________________________________________________________________


And again, All American Rejects but this time the Ginger ninja has awoken from his drug induced meditation.

___________________________________________________________________Biffy Clyro: Bum waggling Scottish rockers who have their bass stupidly low. So low in fact that my chest started to hurt whilst listening to them!

And there we have it. that was the last of the pictures. Now on to blogging normaly again: Firstly, I have a new phone! It is a Sony Ericsson K750i and it is brilliant. I have changed from pay-as-you-go to a monthly subscription with O2 Online. Very nice. It came with the cable and software to connect it to my PC, and with a free Akono HBH-600 Bluetooth headset. This all looks rather niffty and performs well.

Yesterday, Me, Adam, Carl and John went for a curry at The Bilash in Knowle. I had something that came with hot battered bananas... Interesting.

We then went back to Adams house to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I had never seen it before but it was very interesting. I then came home and went to sleep. Lovely!

Right... I am off now to try and win an iPod mini with a packet of crisps... I doubt I will win but it's a bit of fun non-the-less. TTFN readers

1 comment:

John said...

A healthier way of winning an iPod is by going to http://www.walkersnpn.com you dont have to even like crisps to be able to enter and you can have as many goes as you like.