Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Yawn...

Hello readers and welcome to a half-arsed blog. I'm tired, hungry, and have to go out later so this is going to be brief... Well, I'll try and put a little effort in for just for you.

Monday. Work went well and in the evening I went over to see Julie. We went for a drink in the local Apres' bar where Guinness is regarded as something only your great grandfather might drink, and all the lights are flourescent because anything else "just wouldn't do"

We sat and chatted for a few hours before deciding to head on back. I only stayed a short while before coming back to Wythall for about 12:00am

Tuesday. The evening was spent round Carl and Adams and lo-and-behold John was there! Yes he is back from Plymouth and currently staying in the Sambourn residence. We had a number of games of Carcassonne which is another of Carls many board games...

... Though we were playing the Xbox version!

Click the link to see what it's all about. Or, for those of you with an interest in history, click here to learn about the real city of Carcassonne in France!

... Did you click the link? if you did, I can say that my vlog is being used for educational purposes!

Anyway we played until about 12:30am and then I decided that I should go and get to bed, so I left.

Wednesday. Work = Good. Went down to fathers as usual and then went off to the Swan to see Donna and her family.

Thursday. The evening was spent in the Swan with the usual crowd. A good time was had by all until 11:30pm when we were out of drinking time and had to leave.

Friday. Work came and went and I was free for the weekend. The evening was spent back over at Carl and Adams (and Johns!) playing Guitar Hero and watching TV... However. Disaster struck when my GH drum kit (that had to be fixed before) suffered a heart attack and partially died on me! The left pad and symbol were refusing to work (so actually, a "stroke" would be a better description) I was livid! we continued with Johns RockBand drum kit but it just dodn't feel the same...

saturday. I went back over to Carl And Adams as the plan was to go in to Birmingham. We took one look at the weather and thought "blow that for a game of soldiers" so we stayed in. More Xbox, films, snacks etc... I thoroughly enjoyed it! I didn't leave until about 1:00am!

Sunday. Normal one. Legion. Nans. Tea. Home. Bed.

I will leave you there for abnother week readers. TTFN!

No comments: