Monday, April 14, 2008

T3S all the way, baby!

Hello readers and welcome to a rather shortish blog... It's short because I haven't really been anywhere for the past week...

I will endevour to keep you entertained though, so lets begin...

Last Monday I went to work, but after a good first day back, thee vening was spent playing Call of Duty 4... Until 1:00am.

On Tuesday, I did the exact same thing, though Kieron wanted to take CoD4 to a new level and formed a Clan! We played until 1:30am!

Wednesday... Work passed as normal, and in the evening I went down to Fathers and we took a trip over to Solihull so that he could get an electric motor off a collegue who had one for him to fit to a forklift. After we got back I watched The Apprentice and came home to play a bit of... Yep' you guessed it... Call of Duty.

Thursday was a good day... In the evening I went with Mr. Thomas to the Packhorse. A good time was had by all but at about 11:00pm-ish, we had to call it a night.

Friday. I was looking forward to the weekend, and after work I was invited down to Selenas as she had bought MarioKart for the Wii. Now I have been a fan of the MarioKart series since I had it on my SNES many many years ago and I am pleased to report that the Wii version lives up to the hype... So much so that I now really want to go and buy a Wii... But unfortunately I don't have £200 to frivously spend on another games console so I will have to wait.

After unlocking several challenges, we had to leave as we were going for a curry in Kings Heath for my aunts' birthday! I drove myself and Selena to fathers, picked him up, and headed off. We arrived just as my cousins, aunt, and nan got there in a co-incidental accident of epic good timing.

After being seated, we got straight in to the business of ordering the food (one chicken balti for me!) and the drink. (though we had some bottles of our own, I fancied a bottle of Cobra) We ate and chatted until quite late but eventually left. After dropping Father home I went back to Selenas to find Kieron watching From Hell on DVD. I watched a bit before coming home to bed.

Ah, Saturday. I spent most of the day on Call of Duty... Actually, thats a lie... I spent ALL of the day on Call of Duty... Seriously, I haven't really got much else to report!

Sunday I spent at the Legion, and after 2 games of football being force-fed to me via the magic of Cable TV, I was ready to gauge out my eyes... Fortunately at that point it was time to leave, which I did. I then went down to nans for tea as usual. I stayed until 9:40pm, by which time I had watched as much golf as I could take and came home, had a game of Call of Duty, and went to bed!

And it is there I will leave you, dear readers, since that about wraps it up!

TTFN!

No comments: