Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Sony Ericsson K850i is RUBBISH!

Hello readers and welcome to a short blog. I say "short" because due to reasons I can't go in to, I'm not allowed to blog work anymore.

Monday evening came upon me and I went over to Adams (I think... Ooh heck, here we go again) and played a bit of the old Xbox.

Tuesday evening I think I went out... Possibly.
Wednesday evening was spent at fathers. I would have gone to the pub with Donna but she stayed in.

Thursday evening was spent in the packhorse. Lank wasn't there because he was on holiday.
Friday evening was spent in Birmingham with Donna and her mum and dad. Her Birthday was on the following day so they had decided to go for a meal at Wongs in Birmingham and invite me along... Which was nice!

The food was excellent and after the two courses they brought Donna cake out! Photos are below...
Cake, complete with Blue VW Beetle

Ms Pickard cutting her cake!

We left and I was dropped home for about 10:15pm. I came in and watched a bit of DragonBall Z before going to bed.

Ah Saturday. I got up and and went to Solihull to get Donnas Birthday presents. I got her some choccs and a desk ornament. When I came home I sat and watched some DragonBall Z before getting ready to go out to Solihull (again) for Donnas Birthday drinkage! Me and Benji got to Donnas and we got a lift in to Solihull with her mum (bless her cottons...)

We arrived in Wetherspoons and waited for everyone to arrive before setting off to Reflex for some Birthday dancing! We bopped away until the early hours before deciding we had better go home. I left with Donna and headed for the taxi queue. Whilst standing there a rather inhebriated girl and her friend staggered up behind us. One of them (thankfully the more attractive one!) decided I looked like the perfect way to hold herself up so she sort of just clung on to me, before turning round and saying, in a rather loud voice:

"DON'T TRY AND FEEL ME UP!"

I said "I didn't! You grabbed ME!!!!" In an equally loud tone. She hung on to me to stay upright and used her scarf, hooked round my head, for balance but that plan only lasted until the taxi arrived. She sort of said "*hic* nice to meet you, kissed me, and let go... Which is where I expected her to fall over but, fair play, she managed to stay standing with only a minor wobble! Me and Donna got in for about 2:45am and I immediately went to bed.

... Sorry. I should explain that properly, just to avoid any rumours. Donna got dropped off at her house, and then I got dropped off at my house for 2:45am, where I went to bed!

Anyway, Sunday I got up, had tea, went to the Legion where time seemed to come to a stand still and then what felt like 3 decades later i came home before going to my nans for tea as usual...

Right. I'll leave it there.

TTFN

No comments: