Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Sony Ericsson K850i is BRILLIANT!

Hello readers and welcome to a late blog. And this week will mark a first for my blogging because not only am I going to blog what I HAVE been doing, I will attempt to blog what I WILL be doing 2 days in advance! (the reasons for which will become apparent.)

So. I begin with last Monday and the evening was spent in the Grevile with Adam, Marcus, Jo, Paul and Jenny. We had a good laugh and kept on laughing until home time, at about 11:30pm.

Tuesday, I found myself back over in Solihull, with John, at Adam and Marcuses house playing around on the ol' Xbox. Call of Duty 4 was the game, and It's one I have particular grievance with... I like the single player camaign very much (even if it is too short) but I never got on with the multiplayer. It was bland and I had my love of online gaming rooted in Halo 3... Never the less, I played on, hoping that my views would differ...

On Wednesday I went down to Fathers (No, actually Gemma, Ice Road truckers wasn't on! The series had finished! So there! yeah!.... Sorry... I got carried away for a moment...)

Thursday, and once again the Packhorse beckoned to me. Lank was/still is on his paddle boat somewhere adrift in the mid-atlantic enjoying himself, so he wasn't there. It was a good night (despite Mr Thomas' Phileas-Fogg-style antics) spent mostly on the games machine, answering questions about 14th Century Russia and the name of some prat form Hollyoakes!

Friday... Ah, the weekend was calling. In the evening I went down to Donnas house where they were having a bit of a party. There was food and drink and good conversation. I stayed until about 10:30pm before setting back off home.


Saturday was an interesting day. I got up and watched a few Dragonball Z episodes on the PC. nan and grandad arrived, along with Selena as usual so the wine came out. Now it is here I may need some help as i can't remember what I did in the Evening... Sorry.

Sunday. I spent the morning re-discovering Call of Duty 4! I put it in my xbox, and began playing. I was soon racking up the kills and ranks and had to admit that I had been far to harsh on the game the first time round...

Halo 3?

What's halo 3?

After lunch went to the legion. I came out of the legion a few hours later and headed down to my nans for tea!

Ah... Monday The first day of the holidays. I spent the day in the house, really, just messing about. Selena and Kieron came over for a while but left because they were going out. In the evening I found myself back over at Adams playing call of duty 4!

Tuesday. I got up and picked Donna up as we were heading in to Birmingham because I needed some new sunglasses and ski goggles and Donna needed a look round the shops and a memory-stick. We got to Birmingham (after a slight detour!) for late-morning and set about the BullRing. Donna had a mooch round before we went in to Currys and got her a 2Gb memory stich for £10.00. We then went and found Blacks. A sportsware shop up near House of frasier. I had a look at glasses and goggles before heading over to Snow and Rock to see what they had. Now usually they would be more expensive but they had a sale on and the prices were pretty decent. I eventually got what I needed and we left. I dropped Donna home and came home to play a bit of Call of Duty 4

Tuesday evening was pretty much the same deal as Monday, except that John had an ace up his sleeve. He had access to one of only 5000 passwords that allowed him to join the Battlefield: Bad Company Multiplayer Beta. He brought his hard Drive so we fired it up, and waited as the loading screen popped in to view...

... 20 minutes later we guessed that something was wrong, as we were still watching the loading screen! Wedecided to throw Call of duty back on for a bit before trying again...

... And got the same result! So no Battlefield: Bad Company Beta was played... Sorry.

Now today has been an interesting day... I got up and realised that, stupidly, I had left my phone at Adams from the night before so I went over to find Marcus at home. I got my phone and was going to come home when he suggested that we have a pint in the Greville. I agreed and off we went. After about 10 minutes Jackie (who I knew from college, and who I haven't seen since a random meeting in Tesco's about 2 years ago) walked in with 2 friends! We sat chatting and during the course of the conversation she mentioned that she still sees people from college and that Lesley (who is a great laugh, and whom I became good friends with) now works in Dorridge. I decided that since I hadn't seen her since graduation 4 years ago, it would be a surprise if I paid her a visit. After my pint (and lunch, because I was starving hungry) I set off to find Lesley. I found her! and we stood chatting about everyone and everything that has happened in the 4 years since we last met. After a good hour I came home and started blogging.

Now here is where is get diferent. You see I'm on Holiday from Friday for a week and so will attempt to blog up until this Friday so that when I blog next week I am up to date and can just tell you about skiing, complete with Photos and possibly video...

... Right. Here goes.

Tommorow will be a lazy day, exept for when I swap my currency to euro's and then pack for Austria. In the evening I will be down at the packhorse, enjoying myself (seriously, It feels weird to be blogging what hasn't happened yet!)

On the friday I will be rushing round sorting things out and making sure I have got everything before setting off for the Airport.

... Right! Done!

I will leave you there readers....

TTFN!

No comments: