Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May day, May day... I'm going down... Oops, sorry madam.

Hello readers and welcome to a belated blog... I could fob you off and tell you that I held back 2 days of blogging so that I could start on the 1st of the month, but that would be a load of bollocks...

I was too plain lazy to blog on Sunday, and on Monday I didn't really have the time... But enough of this, I will start by taking you back to last Sunday when I covered a shift at the Legion. It was good to get back to basics for a few hours. I left at 7:00pm though to go and have tea at my nans as per usual.

Monday morning was dreadful, as always... I'm not a natural morning person at the best of times but Monday is just that bit more, well... Shite! I dragged myself out of bed and went to work... And that was that, really. So I will skip to the evening... Me, Adam, and John went bowling. Now there is an offer on at the moment: 2 Games for £7, 3 Games for £9 or As many games as you like for... £7! Um... Yeah... 'cos that makes sense! But we didn't argue and paid the £7 for unlimited bowling (well, we could play until midnight, but that still gave us 3 and a half hours!) We fitted in 4 games, which is just about the longest we have ever gone for. By the end of the session though, our arms felt like they had been streched a few inches longer and we were glad to go!

Skipping ahead to Tuesday, we went to see Blades of Glory in Solihull. The trailer made it look like crap and I wasn't expecting much, but actually it has some very funny scenes and a good plot. If you want to see the trailer, John has posted it Here (scroll down about a 3rd of the page to see it)

Wednesday (I'm doing this quick as I don't have much time before I go out, sorry readers) I went to work and ended up doing masses of photocopying.... I was glad to go home at the end of the day! I went down to fathers as per usual on theevening to watch some telly.

Thursday night in the packhorse was a laugh. I haven't been properly in about a month what with skiing and my aunts Birthday and various other Thursday-based activities!

Friday night I went for a curry with Marcus and Jenny. Jenny had come back from Portugal that very day and was hankering (what do you mean it's not a proper word!?) after some good old british food... I.e. an Indian! We went down to Millenium Balti at the maypole... Very good food and at a good price, too! We then had a drink in the packhorse (thats PACKHOR.R.R.R.SE!) if your name is Marcus (don't worry, readers, it's a private joke that only me, marcus and john will understand)

saturday daytime me and my granddad took out the old conifer tree from the garden. It took a while to cut through the roots and dig it out. Even when we had done that, it was still stuck, so I ended up just grabbing the trunk and yanking the entire tree out of the ground! The thing must have weighed a good quarter-ton and I very nearly dropped it on next-doors fence!

I went out Saturday evening but I cant remember where! Sorry.

And on Sunday I lounged about and did nothing exept play Oblivion all day, and went down to my nans for tea as usual!

Right. I've got to fly. Sorry readers, catch you all next time!

TTFN....

No comments: