Sunday, May 27, 2007

Half-term!

hello readers, welcome to this weeks thrilling instalment. As promised I am now back on blogging-schedule, and will hopefully remain this way!

Right, well we start with last Monday... I hate Monday mornings... So I went to work as usual and had a pretty non-descript day, actually. In the evening the usual crowd went out... Somewhere... Damn it! I can never remember what happens at the start of the week! Don't worry, it will come to me, I'm sure.

On Tuesday I saw father. We went bowling and I bowled a good game. My final score was 164, opposite fathers 129... bwahahaha!

Wednesday at work was awful. There are people who work at school who really nee to work on their people-skills... Thats all I wil say about it. In the evening people came over my-way for a drink in the Packhorse.

I was in there on Thursday as well as usual. Thursday was a good evening although we were a bit thin on the ground people-wise. Unusual.

Friday at work was non-uniform day due to it being the last day of term. I wore my "I am the stig" T shirt, but the only thing everyone said to me was "What? Like, Stig of the Dump?" This was getting quite frustrating so I decided to just say "yes" to everyone who asked. After work people went to the Packhorse for a drink (I swear they are going to get sick of me in that place!)

In the evening I met up with Jenny, Marcus and Carl for a drink. Carl got to mine and decided to have a go with my lightsaber...

... So I videoed it!...




Ok, Saturday... In the daytime I tidyed the house because my mother was going to Becketts with a load of people who have met on the internet (Yes, I know... Tell me about it!) well they were stopping the night, on camping beds and the such like. I went out late afternoon to Meet up with marcus, jenny and carl for something to eat, and then on to see pirates of the caribbean. it's a good film actually, and Keith Richards as Captain Sparrows dad is a nice touch.

After the film I got back home to discover that everyone was back from the meet-up and were ever so slightly drunk... Lovely. I made the coffees while the one sat playing her 12-string guitar...!

I got to bed at about 4:30am and didn't get up thismorning until 11:30am I had Mr B. phone me to ask if he could come round to try a DVD in my computer since it wouldnt run on his. He did, and after I let him have a go on Guitar Hero 2 on the 360. he's not exactly Slash, but he's not bad...

Well. I'm off now readers, so I will leave it there....

TTFN

No comments: