Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You'd have to be as blind as Anne Frank not to realise that!

Well hello readers and another blog is up and about... Unfortunately there has been sod-all happening this past week so I will make this mundane run-through as entertaining as possible.

On Monday morning I awoke ready to get back in to the swing of things after half-term. When I got to school I was told about an idea to beautify the school and that I would be helping to set out some ideas. (I actually new of this ages ago but had since put it out of my mind because I thought nothing would come of it.) So I dreamt up some ideas and stored them for use later in the week. In the evening we decided to go and see Hot Fuzz in Solihull. Being a fan of Shaun of the Dead, I was anticipating it to be just as funny and I'm pleased to say that it was! If you haven't seen it yet, stop reading this, get on the phone and book some tickets at your nearest cinema.

Tuesday was much of a muchness. The onlt thing I did different to the norm' was to take photo's of areas of the school that could do with being a little more colourful. I took about 40 photo's in all and put them on to Sally's laptop ready to be photoshoped! After doing that, I took some photo's of students work and loaded those onto the laptop so I could use them to show everyone how the school could look.

In the evening everyone went for a drink as per usual.

On Wednesday I started work on my virtual school beautification. I will try and get you some pics' dear reader. Mr. Robinson may be so interested, being a fellow photoshop user (all be it a better one than me... I still dont know how to properly use the pen tool to do cool things!)
Later on in the evening I went down to fathers as usual to watch some TV.

Right, Thursday... Work was the same as Wednesday, still working on my little project. Followed by a good old trip to the packhorse in the Evening...

On Friday I was just looking forward to the weekend. I knew that the presentation of my visuals would be given to the bigwigs at Woodrush. Sal' sent me a text at about 5:00pm saying they enjoyed it and they think that some of the ideas put forward by me and the rest of the art staff might actually get done! woohoo!

... Oh sod it.

I didn't want to do this...

... I always wanted to be...

... A LUMBERJACK! (just click the link)




*Ahem* Sorry readers. Just trying to make it more interesting.... Where was I? Oh yes...

Friday evening was spent with marcus, Jenny, and Adam.

Right, Saturday. I went to HMV to buy Clerks and Clerks II. I think they are both absolutely brilliant and fancied seeing them. Knowing Selena had never seen them either, I went round to watch Clerks, and ended up letting her borrow Clerks II. Afterwards I went to the Swan with Marcus and Jenny, and we moved on to the Kings Arms in Kings Heath. Jen' was looking a bit frazzled due to a heavy session the night before... tut-tut!

I came home and dived in to bed myself because I was knackered.

Right, I'm off out in a bit so I will leave you there dear readers.

TTFN

No comments: