Sunday, January 28, 2007

You've got the, eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight....

Hello readers, another week, another blog. Well where to begin....

Last Monday I went with John to Adams house. The idea was to go to a local pub for a drink but we ended up watching Family Guy all evening. I didn't mind as I got to save a bit of cash and my cough (which I still have) wasn't exposed to the cold air.

Now because of my nasty cough (which I think is a chest infection) I decided to stay in on Tuesday and play chromehounds all evening. During the couse of the day, I decided to book tickets to see Stone Sour at the carling Academy on March 11th. I have always wanted to see them live. I saw Slipknot a few years ago but Stone Sour are just brilliant... I want February to piss off and die so that March comes quicker!!!

Wednesday was a good one... I was sent home from school because of my... Hang on... Does that sound weird? "I was sent home from school" I will rephrase that...

Wednesday was a good one... I was sent home from work because of my cough (yeah, that sounds better) No one really wanted me to share it with them and so they kindly let me go home half way through the day. In the evening
myself, Adam, and John went to see Rocky at touchwood cinema. It was as cheesy as the first 70-or-so Rocky films, but it was well done, and used archive footage in the fight scenes. Afterwards, when we walked out of the cinema, back to the car, I started coughing like mad. Cold air and chest infections don't mix! It obviously did something to me because Thursday morning I had to phone in sick. I just couldn't stop coughing up green stuff (sorry, I know thats disgusting, but hey-ho) I was back in on Friday though and the hacking cough had been subdued with pills and potions.

Yesterday was Kierons Birthday. In the afternoon Selena and Kieron came up to our house, later followed by Stuart and Beccy. We all went for a meal at Sweet Chillies on the Pershore Road. I had never been before but I will definitley go again. I had a spicy wings for starters and a Malibu Chicken thingy for my main meal. Afterwards. Stu' and Bex' went off for another mate's birthday and the rest of us went back to Kieron and Selenas. When we got there, Kierons mate Steve was waiting outside. It didn't take long for us to put the Wii on and start behaving like pilllocks. Wii sports came on first, followed by WarioWare. I ended up breaking a score record on one of the mini games purley by fluke, but now want to go and try it again. I swear, the damn thing is addictive! After we had played that, we had a game of Atmosfear: Khufu's challenge, which Kieron won, and then had a game of original Atmosfear... Again, which Kieron won (but only just!)

I awoke this morning to think... "I really must Blog" and then remembered that I actually have a bit of work to do for the year 11 exams. (I am researching artists and things so that they have somewhere to start) I am in the middle of it, readers but have taken a quick break to bring you this fascinating instalment of my life (you lucky people, you) but now I must get back to it.

TTFN readers.

No comments: