Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blackpool photos!

Just a quick one readers. In the last post about Blackpool Blogger was acting like a pig and wouldn't let me upload any photo's. So here they are. If you scroll down to the bottom have included a GAME for your pleasure... Thats right readers a GAME, created by ME, just for YOU! enjoy!

Before the frivolity of my ingenious Blackpool game, take a look at some of the highlights:






Here is the statue on the sea-front next to the Crazy Golf. It is basically Thunderbird 3 painted with Picasso's Guernica... I'm not sure why, though.
_____

Blackpool Tower as seen from North-Shore Pier

_____


A rather wonky photo of the tower as seen from the Monorail at the Pleasure Beach... I took the photo just as the whole caboodle went round a sharp corner.
_____

"The Big One" dissapointingly now called "The Pepsi Max" (I hate Brand-Name sponsoring)

_____

Kate's cake as signed by all of us using my fancy food-colouring pens

____

beccy and Jenny on the "Insane Mouse" ride... This is the one I mentioned with the lap bar coming loose!

_____

I took a photo of the "Jack Daniels: Silver Select" with the sole purpose of posting it on here. Looks a nice bottle doesn't it?

_____

Beccy, James and Ian on 2 Tricycles they just found outside a hotel... Will they ever calm down?

_____

And they were the only photo's I took... Except for the ones below. But I took these photo's on the spur of the moment with the idea of this little game in mind...

Welcome, readers, to Gareths game of...

FIT THE FEET!

The rules are simple. Below are 3 pictures of peoples feet, taken in the hotel bar on Monday evening. All you have to do is tell me, Via my YellBox, whose feet are who's. The first person to post the correct answer will actually win a prize! yes folks, a real live prize!

To help you further I will give you a list of the people it could possibly be, but after that you're on your own.

The possibilities are: James, Lee, Nicola, Julia, Jenny, and Kate. There were 11 of us that went, but I have got rid of half for you, leaving you to pick 3 people out of the list of 6...

And here are the feet.

A

B

C

The first person to type the correct answer in my YellBox wins a genuine pint of their choice at the swan, as purchased by me.

TTFN readers.

No comments: