Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mr & Mrs....

Well readers. Another month is upon us, and I'm counting down the days until I go skiing. (It's a week from Today!) I had a bright and joyous start to the Month because Today was Ralph and Kirsties' wedding. The service was held at Solihull Methodist Church (by the station) and everyone enjoyed it, especially the vicar who was singing at the top of his voice during the hymns... I'm sure he was trying to out sing everyone else... (Doesn't that count as pride?) He was wearing a smart white and gold robe... (Doesn't that count as vanity?) and conducted a very modern-style speech with a break in between to let some of Ralph's friends do a reading... (Doesn't that count as sloth?)

After the usual hum-drum of all the photographs all the immediate family went for a meal (to which we didn't go to) and a shin-dig at a hotel in Redditch, which Adam and John went to but as usual I was working. (doh!)




Sorry readers... My stupid, bloody, blasted phone isn't letting me upload photo's at the moment. I have a few pics of the lovely couple (and one of Carl) looking proper 'dapper in their gear. I will post them at another time. Meanwhile, keep an eye on John's blog as he has more photo's and will no doubt publish them at some point.

Right, moving away from weddings but continuing the theme somewhat, I found, whilst tiding my room the other day, a copy of the guide to "The Black Country Museum" which my class from Meadow Green is in! We were dressed in victorian gear and coming out of the church! I thought I had lost it ages ago but it was tucked at the back of my bookshelf hiding away. I have marked out who's-who as far as I can recognise


Ah, happy days! I remember it well. It's a pitty Mr Turbitt can hardly be seen. The whole year went on that trip which was 2 classes worth of pupils. We were split into 2 groups but not kept in our individual classes which is why people like Alex Drew and Kate Marley aren't on the picture.

Right readers. Thats all from me for now. TTFN.

No comments: