Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No holes "Bard"

Hello readers and welcome to this weeks blog. I am going out in a bit so I won't be long.

Last Monday I rolled in to work and in to a class that I have only worked in once before and was told that I would be there all week... Which was nice! Afterwards I came home and messed about on t'internet before taking Gears of War 2 and my hard drive over to Adam and Carls where we sat trying our hand at some of the achievements before I came home for 12:00 midnight.


Tuesday. Now Tuesday evening is a bit of a blur. I can't remember if I saw Julie or not... I think I did. Hmm... Can anyone help me out on that one? Thanks...


Wednesday. Work seemed to Fly by and I was home after what seemed like only a couple of hours! I went down to Fathers as usual where we watched some good old fashioned "Worlds most amazing videos" I love that show... people being electrocuted, cars crashing, police shootings, and fat kids in lion enclosures.... It's no wonder the American psyche' is so well balanced...............

... Ahem.


Anyway, afterwards I popped in to the Swan like I always do to see Donna and her family. (Shit, that reminds me, I said I'd give her a call to organise a drink sometime.)


Thursday. The evening was spent in The Swan. Jess and Paul came along which was nice. Alas, Carl had the dreaded Lurgy so he wasn't able to come out. We all had a drink and a laugh until it was time to go when Lank dropped me home.


Friday. ah the weekend beckoned. I spent the evening in playing Gears of War 2 and then some Fable 2. I also decided to download the Fable 2 additional content off Xbox Live, adding more quests and new areas to the world.


Saturday. During the day I went over to Adam and Carls. Now I know I usualy say something like "we watched TV" or "we played Xbox" but no! we went out to Stratford for the day, just for something to do! Aren't we good little boys for getting out in the sunshine and crisp air? Naturally (and because I thought of this blog) I took photos!






Shakespeares Birthplace



The Church



The garden, complete with 2 grotesque gargoyle statues....


... Oh, no, wait, It's Adam and carl...!


Hee hee...


The next photo I took for effect. I can imagine it being some sort of photoshop stock photo... If the image was much better quality and the sodding light in the window wasn't on...




makes your eyes funny doesn't it?


Anyway, when we had done we came back and I had to shoot off as I was going out! Dave (who I work with, and randomly knows my sister through college) was having a night out for his birthday. I was invited and so was Julie so off I went to pick her up and bring her back to Wythall where everyone was meeting. We got to the Swan for about 8:45pm and Dave was already there with some friends. After a few drinks we ordered a taxi in to town where we went to Subculture at the Academy. I had never been to Subculture before and found that I was overdressed, wearing a shirt. Now Julie isn't a massive fan of metal but they threw in some hippety-hop music as well so she could join in. Whilst there I bumped in to Nicola, Kaz and John. I haven't seen Kaz since the middle of last year so it was good to say hi.

We drank and moshed a bit until about 2:00am where we had to call it a night. Me and Julie live in opposite directions so I made sure she got in to one taxi, and then I got in to the other. I was home for about 2:45am where i went soundly to sleep.


Sunday. Not a normal one. Although I went to the Legion I didn't go to nans. I stayed in and had a play of Fable 2!

Right. I will leave you there, readers.

TTFN!

No comments: