Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wait... What time is it?

Hello readers. Before I start blogging I will remind you that you should have put your clocks back an hour...

I trust you all remembered.

Right, well... Where to begin. As most of you will realise, this week has been half-term, so that means I've been on a weeks respite from Woodrush. To be honest, there isn't a lot to blog about and my weekdays have been quite boring. My car won't be on the road until Tuesday, so I have been stuck inside... In fact my week days can be summed up in just one word (avid readers may be able to guess what that word is)

Halo. Plain and simple. I have spent the week playing Halo 3.

But I will get on with the day by day account, so many of you have grown acustomed to...

Monday. During the day I played Halo but in the evening I was picked up by Donna and Lank and we went for a drink in the Peacock with Kate who used to work in the Swan. I haven't seen her in a while but we had a good natter. After a few good pints it was all too soon time to call it a night. We said farewell to Kate and headed for home where I had a bite to eat and went to bed.

I got up Tuesday and, yep, you've guessed it... Straight on the ol' Xbox360.

In the evening I went out to the Packhorse with Adam and Jo. Again, since I wasn't driving, it was more beer for me! After laughter and merryment, it was again time to head for home where I went to bed.

Wednesday... Stuff what I did during the day. In the evening me and father went back over to Lichfield to finally sort out a webcam for one of his friends. I worked a little techno-magic and got it to work without crashing the whole machine. Father fixed a section of coving and we went on our merry way.

Ah, Thursday. In the Packhorse we were a bit thin on the ground. Myself, Mark, Katie, Benji, kate (for an hour) but bolstered by the arrival of Marcus and Carl! Who was back from Plymouth for the weekend.

On Friday afternoon Carl came over. I was downloading the Family Guy Star Wars Special (which is called "Blue Harvest" due to that being the code name for Episode VI!) After watching it, and playing some Halo, Donna gave me a ring and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a drink. Me and Carl decided to meet up with her in the Packhorse. We got there early and got a bite to eat. We were joined by Donna just as the pudding was served. We had a natter (and I had to do the introductions, since Donna and Carl had never met before!) After the grub and the beer it was, again, time to go home. We said ta-ta to Donna and Carl Dropped me home.

Ah, Saturday. I unhooked my Xbox ready for Carls arrival. He picked me up and then went to get John... Yes! Thats right! JOHN came out! I haven't seen him in about 2 months! We went back over to Carls and we hooked my Xbox up to Adams and had team games on Halo 3!. Me and Carl playing Adam and John. Marcus and Jenny went out to the cinema to see Stardust.

Afterwards we dropped John home, and was supposed to meet Jo, Gemma and Woody for a drink, but they were back in the Masons so Adam and Carl came round to mine and we watched Kelly's Heroes on DVD. At about 12:30am they left and I went to bed.

I awoke this morning to the smell of roasting Lamb... lovely! I then started blogging, stopped to have dinner, and then carried on...

... But now I've finished!

TTFN readers!

No comments: