Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Late entry...

Hello readers and appologies for the late post. Sunday was spent playing Halo.

In fact I will ask for your forgivness if this post seems a little rushed as I want to play it some more!

I will start last Monday, and work was the same as ever. In the evening, me Ad' and Jo went to the pub. Marcus stayed in doing boring but necessary work type stuff though.

Tuesday, and work went quite quickly for me. In the evening I think I might have gone out with Adam and Jo again...

Wednesday was a shocking day! I had to be for a... a... a...

MEETING!

Phew! even typing the word makes me feel ill! It wasn't just me though, everyone was there, which wasn't to bad. After I raced out of work at 4:00pm I came home to more Halo 3... Aah... Halo 3.

I then went down to Fathers as usual. He had made biscuits! (Actually they were quite nice!)

Thursday at work was a good day. Lots of painting was done, and I gave a demonstration... Well, someone has to! in the evening it was the Packhorse as usual. Kate bought out some "Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans" (apparently it's from Harry Potter!) Guess what flavour I got?

Go on, guess?

I got bloody earwax flavour! Thats what! It was horrible! I then voluntarily tried "Dirt" flavour, and, to be fair it did taste like dirt... Wonderful!

Friday I went to work and waited until 3:30pm... When I shot out of the door glad it was the weekend. I spent all evening playing...

... yes, you've guessed it...

Saturday was spent playing...

... yes, you've guessed it...

Sunday was, oh, you get the idea!

Right, now I'm off to play...

... yes, you've guessed it!

TTFN

No comments: