Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The tears of a clown...

Hello readers. I haven't blogged in over a week now and I appologise. Work has not been very interesting and so there is nothing to report. I went out with Donna, Mark, and Benji during the week to see Mission Impossible 3 at Cineworld Solihull. I will probably go again on Friday to see The Da Vinci Code, and the following Friday as well to see X men 3... And then a couple of weeks after that to see Superman... And then to see The Simpsons Movie... Blimey!

Last Wednesday (I think) Me, John, and Adam went to the Driving range so that John could take some "flash-blur" photographs. Adam had lost his tough with the sport so I was the "model."

Sunday morning we got up and went to Sarehole Mill with Marcus. It was the "Tolkien Weekend" which we all went to a few years a go. I bought a plastic sword and had my photo taken (By John, again) "fighting" with a Ring Wraith. We also watched some kiddies doing archery, firing at life-size models of Lord of the Rings Baddies. Much fun was had by all...

Well thats the fun bit over with... Now for the main part of the blog.


***Warning: sadness***
I was woken up early this morning by my mum who told me that we had a problem with our cat ("Jaws") He was in the entry at the side of the house making a weak yelping noise and was lying down next to a food bowl. Mum tried picking him up but he just flopped back down again, unable to put any weight on his back legs. We waited an hour untill the vets opened and her and Selena went down to the vets on the A435, while I had to go to work. At about 10:00am Selena texted me to let me know that the vets had said that it could either be a small blood-clot along the spine, causing restricted blood-flow to the lower half of his body, or he had taken a fall and broken something. If it was his neck or back, there was little they could do. He would be going in for an Xray during the day and they would let us know the results.
After School finished I shot down to the vets to see if anyone could tell me if the Xray had been done and what the results were. The vet who trested him said that there was no sign of any breaks or fractures, so it must be a blood clot on his lower spine, probably caused by a fall. They can treat it but she said that it was not always successful, and that if it didn't work then we would have a difficult decision to make...
He will be in the vets at least until tomorrow. I will let you all know what happens.
Well, thats all from me readers... TTFN

No comments: