Sunday, October 09, 2005

O, draconian devil. Oh lame saint!

Howdy readers... This week I have been dying...

... Well I have had man-flu'. It started as a slight ache in my neck, which developed in to a raging sore throat and harsh cough. I couldn't work yesterday (Saturday) or today. I am getting over it slowly with the aid of Strepsils, Soothers, Dequadin, and Venos. I should be OK for work at school tomorrow.

To cheer myself up I bought The Da Vinci Code from Tescos. It is a thrilling read, and if you are wondering whether or not to read it I suggest you do. The plot is superb with plenty of puzzles and twists. I am nearly half way through and I have only owned it for several hours! (I will save some for later on in the week though)

Thats it for now readers, this was only a quick post. Co-incidentally, the title of this post is an amusing anagram that appears in the book. The phrase contains a name and a famous object. First person to post the correct answer on my shoutbox get a prize!

TTFN.

No comments: